Saturday 27 March 2010

A competition to enter

Thanks to Lori, whom I know from online writing site, Critique Circle, I am now going to enter a one act play writing competition. Thank you, Lori. It's much appreciated. However, I'd best be quick as the closing date is 2nd April.

Luckily, I have a couple of one act plays waiting their turn to be polished. They've just moved up the queue. Why is it that I always have more work to do than time to do it in? Still, I suppose things could be worse. I could be twiddling my thumbs with more time than work to fill it.

And since the clocks go forward tonight, I've just lost another hour. It's a conspiracy.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

Looks like the next few days will be busy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment