Tuesday 27 April 2010

If I only had time, only time

So the song says.

Well, I've been making time, and that isn't easy. But it is true what they say, the more you have to do, the more you're able to do it.

In the last few days, I have managed to:

* finish the novel

* get started properly on the play I've been asked for,

* cast a play we're doing for World In Need's International Conference (which I am involved in. I hope to attend some of the seminars.)

* prepare to attend the Christian Resources Exhibition,

* spring clean another part of my house. (OK. At this rate it'll be Autumn before I finish but I am making some progress),

* catch up with correspondence,

* maintain the blogs for World In Need (http://worldinneedwinners.blogspot.com/) and Tunbridge Wells and District Writers Circle (http://tunbridgewellswritingcircle.blogspot.com/)

* prepare the script writing workshop I am doing at New Eastbourne Writers this week,

* work out who to vote for (not easy. They all have good points and bad points. And just when I decide on a party I look at the party leader and think, "But do I want them as my Prime Minister? For the record, the answer is invariably no, in all cases.)

And it's only Tuesday.

I've also been reading and working on a book I found called "The Winner's Bible" by Dr Kerry Spackman. Looks good so far. I'll let you know how I get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment